Banyo Bowl300 St Vincents Rd, Banyo QLD 4014, Australia
Banyo Bowl is a horseshoe shaped shallow three foot bowl. There’s nothing else her but the bowl, like others you see at the likes of Holland Park and Wavell. In fact, this bowl bears a strong resemblance to Wavell Bowl more than anything. That is, before Wavell got an extension on the original bowl and a whole new section of quarters. There are no lights, not that you’d be spending at great deal of time skating there anyway. Its somewhere that’s worth popping into for a much around.
If you’re interested in getting some tricks down on the small stuff first then this might be a good place to try. The bowl is ok for a muck around generally, but the concrete used on the flat is a bit rough. Might be good for practising some tricks, but I wouldn’t be making a day trip lol.
How to get to Banyo Bowl
The Banyo Bowl is only a short walk once you hop off the train at Banyo Railway Station. Its in Memorial Park, at 284 St Vincents Rd, Banyo QLD 4014.
There are no reviews yet, why not be the first?
Leave a ReviewYou must be logged in to post a review.
- Murray Skate Park Townsville61 Murray Lyons Cres, Annandale QLD 4814, Australia
- Casino Skate ParkCentre St, Casino NSW 2470, Australia
- Nimbin Skate ParkSibley St, Nimbin NSW 2480, Australia
- Albany Creek SkateparkLemke Park, 17 Jagora Dr, Albany Creek QLD 4035, Australia
- Coomera SkateparkDreamworld Pkwy, Coomera QLD 4209, Australia