Paddington Skate Park113 Caxton St, Paddington QLD 4064, Australia
Paddington is arguably Brisbane’s most popular skatepark. According to Brisbane City Council the upgrades to the park were $1.18 million. The new park has been open since early 2017. For those who are unfamiliar Paddington Skate Park is only a couple of kms west of Brisbane City. It’s also close to Suncorp Stadium. The money seems well spent. There’s more obstacles and the green painted concrete is very smooth and fast. It might take a couple of hip slams to work out it’s quite faster then the old surface. The main parts of the park remain such as the large bank, funbox in centre and the bowl at the end. The old concrete half pipe is no longer there however. If your out of breath you can sit on the bench underneath the huge Jacaranda tree in the centre of the park :). Lights stay on until 10pm. Doesnt appear to be any toilets, perhaps one near the tennis courts need to confirm.
Lights & Night Skating
There are no reviews yet, why not be the first?
Leave a ReviewYou must be logged in to post a review.
- Murray Skate Park Townsville61 Murray Lyons Cres, Annandale QLD 4814, Australia
- Casino Skate ParkCentre St, Casino NSW 2470, Australia
- Nimbin Skate ParkSibley St, Nimbin NSW 2480, Australia
- Albany Creek SkateparkLemke Park, 17 Jagora Dr, Albany Creek QLD 4035, Australia
- Coomera SkateparkDreamworld Pkwy, Coomera QLD 4209, Australia