Pizzey SkateparkPizzey Skate Park, 80 Pacific Ave, Miami QLD 4220, Australia
The Pizzey bowl is iconic on the Gold Coast and known throughout Australia. The old school pool bowl opens up to the water and is still skated today. It’s rough, gnarly and unbelievably slippery when wet as it’s painted. Be sure to watch out for morning dew as anything in the shade will be wet. It has pool coping all round and a couple of rollins.
Much has changed around this landmark spot with an entire million dollar skatepark built around it. This includes a pro bowl, half bowl, big play bowl with 3ft to 5ft transitions, banks, hubbas, stairs, ledges, rails, fun boxes, and more.
The park has all the mod cons you could want including good lighting for night skating, seats, shade and bins. There’s bathrooms a small skate away and shops just down the road. Public transport stops close by. If travelling by car there’s plenty of parking and it’s easy to find with the road running off from pacific fair.
This is one of the bigger better parks on the GC, so if you’re in the area drop by for a skate.
Lights & Night Skating
5Total Score 1 REVIEW
Leave a ReviewYou must be logged in to post a review.
- Murray Skate Park Townsville61 Murray Lyons Cres, Annandale QLD 4814, Australia
- Casino Skate ParkCentre St, Casino NSW 2470, Australia
- Nimbin Skate ParkSibley St, Nimbin NSW 2480, Australia
- Albany Creek SkateparkLemke Park, 17 Jagora Dr, Albany Creek QLD 4035, Australia
- Coomera SkateparkDreamworld Pkwy, Coomera QLD 4209, Australia