Runaway Bay Skatepark379 Oxley Dr, Runaway Bay QLD 4216, Australia
This is a popular skatepark that’s busy day and night, 7 days a week. You’ll find both skateboards and bikes here from around 9am to 9pm each day thanks to the lights.
It has a large concrete bowl made up of a variety of transitions around 6ft, as well as a cool spine and hips. There’s metal coping all round the bowl as well as on all ledges. There are roll ins both sides and a hubba on one. A grind box sits on one of the platforms. There is also a prefab metal park on flat that has a few ramps, fun boxes and rails.
The park has all the mod cons including lights, water, shade, seating, toilets and surveillance cameras. It’s easy to find by car as it’s on a main road that’s shared with harbour town. The skatepark has it’s own car park and buses stop nearby. There’s a range of shops within 100m.
- Murray Skate Park Townsville61 Murray Lyons Cres, Annandale QLD 4814, Australia
- Casino Skate ParkCentre St, Casino NSW 2470, Australia
- Nimbin Skate ParkSibley St, Nimbin NSW 2480, Australia
- Albany Creek SkateparkLemke Park, 17 Jagora Dr, Albany Creek QLD 4035, Australia
- Coomera SkateparkDreamworld Pkwy, Coomera QLD 4209, Australia