Woodridge SkateparkKingston Rd, Logan Central QLD 4114, Australia
This is a good sized park with a bitumen base that is starting to crack and warp. Concrete is on the older rougher side also so it’s pretty slow all round.
The half pipe bowl is around 7ft with metal coping and it’s bumpy to ride. There’s usually rocks and leaf litter in the bottom so bring a broom. The park has a range of obstacles to skate and they’re pretty well spread out. You’ve got a pyramid with rail, double pyramid, banks and small quarters, grind rails, fun box and ledges. There’s also a long rail running down the bank from the top of the halfpipe.
The skate park has lights setup for night skating. You’ll also find tiered seating in the way of rocks and sleepers. Toilets are right next to the park and there’s shop just across the road.
Buses stop just at the front of the park but the train station is about a kilometre away. The park is about 5 minutes off the freeway by car and limited parking is available.
- Murray Skate Park Townsville61 Murray Lyons Cres, Annandale QLD 4814, Australia
- Casino Skate ParkCentre St, Casino NSW 2470, Australia
- Nimbin Skate ParkSibley St, Nimbin NSW 2480, Australia
- Albany Creek SkateparkLemke Park, 17 Jagora Dr, Albany Creek QLD 4035, Australia
- Coomera SkateparkDreamworld Pkwy, Coomera QLD 4209, Australia