Ace AF1 44 8.25″ Skateboard Trucks (Matte Black)
- All prices mentioned above are in Australian dollar.
- This product is available at Fasttimes, Boardstore.
- At fasttimes.com.au you can purchase Ace Truck AF1 44 Matte Black for only AU $64.95, which is 50% less than the cost in Boardstore (AU $129.99).
- The lowest price of Skateboards Ace Trucks AF1 44 Black (8.25 Inch Width) was obtained on September 30, 2021 6:22 am.
Ace AF1 44 skateboard trucks are unique, durable and give precise steering. The AF1 is the strongest cast truck on the market. AF1 models still use the same geometry as the originals but use a refined casting process. This creates a 70% increase in the aluminum structural integrity.
This one has a Matte Black finish.
The Ace AF1 44 skateboard trucks have an axle width of 8.25″, making it a perfect fit for 8.25″ wide skateboards. They are suitable for anywhere between 8.125″ and 8.3″ depending on your preferences.
Manufactured from high quality AA 356.2 alloy with SAE 4140 steel alloy axles and T6 heat treated baseplates and hangers. The divots are a 96a urethane that have been hand poured to provide a smooth response. The hanger ends have been machined to provide precise contact for the bearings.
Bushings in the AF1 44 carry the following specs.
• Top Bushing: 12mm tall with a 91a hardness
• Bottom Bushing: Bottom 14mm tall with an 86a hardness
Included is a re-threading axle nut, to recut broken threads.
Australian stores sell the Ace AF1 44 trucks both as individuals and in pairs. It all depends on the shop you visit. As a general guide, if it’s half the price, you’re only buying one.
Specification: Ace AF1 44 8.25″ Skateboard Trucks (Matte Black)