Ace Classics 55 9.0″ (Raw Polished)
- All prices mentioned above are in Australian dollar.
- This product is available at Fasttimes, eBay, Boardstore, Basementskate.
- At fasttimes.com.au you can purchase Ace Truck 55 Raw Polished for only AU $44.95, which is 54% less than the cost in Basementskate (AU $98.00).
- The lowest price of Ace Skateboard Trucks 55 Silver was obtained on November 13, 2021 1:28 am.
The OG of Ace Trucks is the tried and tested Classic line. The Ace Classics 55 in a raw polished finish has an axle width of 9″ making it suitable for wider boards up to 9.12″. The hanger and baseplate are made from pure 7071 series aluminum and the axles are heat-treated 3056 steel.
Features include oversized axles and bevelled hanger ends for improved bearing performance. What skaters really love though is the geometry making for precise control.
Bushing in the Ace Classic 55 carry the following specs:
• Top Bushing: 12mm tall with 91a hardness
• Bottom Bushing: Bottom 14mm tall with 86a hardness
Australian stores sell the Ace Classics 55 raw polished trucks both as individuals and in pairs. It all depends on the shop you visit. As a general guide, if it’s half the price, you’re only buying one.
Specification: Ace Classics 55 9.0″ (Raw Polished)